osmo-combo build script

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:35:42 UTC 2016

Hi all,

There has been a few questions recently about building
OpenBSC/OsmoBTS, especially for SDR devices, so I decided to share a
link to a "make world" style build script which may help newcomers to
get started.

The script was hacked together by Sergey Kostanbaev to build static
binaries and was not meant for wide use, so it have rough edges and
may not work for every setup, but I hope it'll be useful for someone.

Check out this git repository for the source code and brief documentation:
https://github.com/fairwaves/osmo-combo

Alexander Chemeris.
CEO, Fairwaves, Inc.
https://fairwaves.co