Half sided calls

Holger Freyther holger at freyther.de
Fri Apr 22 14:51:24 UTC 2016

> On 22 Apr 2016, at 14:28, Pavel Balashov <psb1979 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi pavel,

> Some clarification - my post was intended as a reply to this message : http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/openbsc/2015-September/000413.html
> I'd inserted email header 'In-Reply-To: <864880037.819106.1442745090880.JavaMail.zimbra at kvk.uni-obuda.hu>'  which points to  message-id of the aforementioned post, hoping that my post will be glued to an existing thread of September 2015.
> But looks like this naive approach doesn't work.

thanks for having a look at it. Did you consider opening/discussion with oRTP upstream as well? In our application I don't think RTCP is a requirement so the -1 + 1 should not be a big issue.

For a call which ports are actually being bound (ip+port)? What is being advertized on RSL? Where are the actual RTP frames going?

holger