channel availability

Suraev suraev at alumni.ntnu.no
Wed Nov 18 20:43:10 UTC 2015

14.11.2015 21:20, Harald Welte пишет:
> On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 01:29:37PM +0100, Suraev wrote:
>> MY question is - how to troubleshoot this? Where can I look as to
>> which channels are available, which are occupied and by whom?
>
> 'show lchan' shows you the state of currently allocated logical
> channels.

That's what have puzzled me most - "show lchan" returns nothing but "imm. ass.
reject" is still the constant reply.

> 'by whom' doesn't really work unless we have received an
> identity of the subscirber already.  You don't know at the time of RACH
> request.

Anyway, it turned out that the problem was between the chair and the keyboard: I've
used wrong branch of Osmo-BTS which was incompatible with my hw.

Now everything seems to be fine component wise - all logs seems adequate, calls going
through.

The only issue - no internet on the device, even name resolution fails. Seems like
packets are not forwarded properly. What would the best place to poke into user's
traffic - see what packets come from which phone and what happens to them and to
return traffic?

cheers,
Max.