ChanModify

Andreas Eversberg andreas at eversberg.eu
Wed Nov 14 18:13:01 UTC 2012

Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
> Shall I rebase the LCR/MNCC patches for lcr/new? Do you advise to
> use lcr/new to connect with the EventPhone at the 29C3?
hi holger,

yes i do, because jolly/new has improved audio handling.
bridging/conferencing is not done via mISDN only, but also inside lcr.
this way it is not required to use isdn loop interfaces to connect
chan_lcr, sip, isdn and gsm together. it is now routed inside lcr. for
all interfaces except isdn, you don't need mISDN at all. (if you diff
between master and jolly/new, you might get scared.)

we can use a sip trunk to eventphone and an isdn trunk. we could use
(for a test) isdn for two days and sip the other two days.

regards,

andreas