SI Generation and multi-trx setup

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Nov 22 09:26:22 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 09:19:07AM +0200, jolly wrote:

Hi,

> if we want changes of config to be present in the SI whenever a TRX
> comes up, it is required to generate it when this happens. (so forget my
> last patch, because it does not do it and also it does it wrong.) i have
> no better solution in mind right now. can you test my attached patch
> before i commit it, because i don't have multi TRX setup?

do you have time to test this yourself? I have already sent an email how
to easily install the FakeBTS code on Debian 6.0 (and later), and now I
pushed my dual trx implementation and updated the package.

$ gst
st: PackageLoader fileInPackage: #FakeBTS.
st: dual := FakeBTS.DualTrxBTS new btsId: '1/0/0'; yourself
st: dual connect: 'localhost'; waitForBTSReady.

this will create a DualTRX BTS with unit id 1 and connect it to the
localhost. If you want to re-connect just call the last line again.

cheers
	holger