nanoBTS

Stuart Baggs stuart at bluewave.im
Fri May 18 08:30:01 UTC 2012

Hello All

I know the list isn't for advertising but I thought some of the list members trying to source a nanoBTS may find this useful. We currently have 2 model 139 1800 MHz units here in our office which we pulled from a live GSM network earlier in the week. We've got them working with openBSC just fine. If anyone is interested please give me an email.

P.S. We've sold quite a few of these to list members before so referencing isn't a problem.

Kind Regards

Stuart