Poll: Do list subscribers like to see BTS-for-sale postings?

dexter zero-kelvin at gmx.de
Fri Dec 7 10:40:09 UTC 2012

Hi Folks

> And here the "again" part is critical.

I do not understand why it is critical. Is there any legal problem with
that?

At least for me i am ok with such offers since it is the only known way
to get my hands on such scarce hardware.

But there is another problem i see. If you buy from the list, there is
no security. You have to trust the seller absolutely. I am a bit scared
to send that much money to a foreign country. No, no, my nanoBTS is
somewhere in germany and i will come personally and pick it up ;-)

regards.
Philipp Maier