New open hardware for OpenBTS

Alexander Chemeris alexander.chemeris at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 19:53:03 UTC 2011

Standard output power of the transceiver will be 3mW, which is a common
output power for GSM transceivers. You could connect an external GSM PA to
get any power you need. We may provide an option for integrated 1-3W power
amplifier, but we haven't decided yet.

Note, that if you install a PA for Tx, you should also install appropriate
LNA for Rx and duplexer to separate them.

--
Alexander Chemeris
Sent from my Android device. Sorry for my brevity.