OpenBSC on Solaris (Sqlite3)

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Sun Jan 2 09:06:43 UTC 2011

On 01/01/2011 11:01 PM, Omar Atia wrote:
> Dear Holger…
>

> Do you have documentation for sample vty commands ? how to provisin subscriber
> ? bulk provisining for example ? or needs a script to write them to DB in bulk
> mode ? another question is can we use oracle or we need to redesign the
> application (db.c) , I saw some commented line for mysql …

Please feel free to extend the Wiki. Specially the documentation about the VTY
interface of bsc_hack[1]. Right now the VTY interface only allows to
manipulate users in the DB, not to create new ones.

Again please feel encouraged to write a script to create subscribers and
document it in the wiki.

z.

[1] http://openbsc.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/bsc_hack_VTY