SIM programmer recommendations?

David A. Burgess dburgess at jcis.net
Thu Apr 21 02:35:11 UTC 2011

All -

I am looking for a full-card SIM programmer to use with pySim and GR-Card SIMs.  By full-card I mean it accepts a full-size smart-card with the SIM still attached.  I have tried the Bludrive II unit provided by GR-Card under both Mac OS X and Ubuntu with no luck.  (And yes, I tried downloading and installing the drivers.)  Can anyone recommend something that is known to work with pySim under Linux or OS X?  Or is there some other driver that I need to install or configure?

-- David