Reply:- Need help on Open BSC code.

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Thu Sep 30 11:39:07 UTC 2010

Hello.

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 13:13, tejas oza wrote:
> After running the command git checkout -b origin/on-waves/bsc-master , we
> are getting
>  fatal: You are on a branch yet to be born

I would suggest to search for a GIT tutorial and read it. This problem has
nothing to do with OpenBSC development. Hint: After -b follows the name for the
local branch in which you want to checkout the one specified.

Also it would be nice if you could stop top posting on this mailling list.

regards
Stefan Schmidt