nanoBTS question

Albert Paijmans albert at vraagalex.nl
Tue Sep 21 10:07:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have been looking around and I am wondering, when you are interested in a
consumer 3G / Femto or Pico cell it might be very cheap through AT&T at
around $150. Might somebody be working rverse engineering on those cheaper
cells?

The nanoBTS from ipaccess is costing euro 3450 Mind you this is without any
software or server, just a single nanoBTS unit.
Does anybody have any experience and info about pricing? I find this price
crazy but it is the only way in the Netherland to buy it officially.
Also I have a license for GSM frequencies ad for that price they only send
it to an address.

Thanks

Albert