AW: AW: (problems compiling openbsc)

Andreas.Eversberg Andreas.Eversberg at versatel.de
Fri May 28 07:24:15 UTC 2010

hi holger,

it worked. thanx for your help. but now i got stuck here:

./configure in openbsc:

checking for LIBOSMOCORE... configure: error: Package requirements (libosmocore >= 0.1.6) were not met:

No package 'libosmocore' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBOSMOCORE_CFLAGS
and LIBOSMOCORE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

"pkg-config --list-all" does not show libosmocore. my directory: "dir /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/" shows libosmocore.pc and spandsp.pc, nothing else. it seems that my version of pkg-config stores it somewhere else. my version is 0.23.

with that it works, but it should be easier, i think:

LIBOSMOCORE_LIBS=/usr/local/lib/ LIBOSMOCORE_CFLAGS=-I../libosmocore/include/ LIBOSMOVTY_LIBS=/usr/local/lib/ LIBOSMOVTY_CFLAGS=-I../libosmocore/include/ ./configure

now i get these errors when compiling openbsc:

gsm_04_11.c:343:16: error: invalid suffix "b111" on integer constant

the source sais "switch (fi & 0b111) {". i never saw binary values in C. (gcc version 4.1.2)

andreas