New OpenGGSN project mailing list / 0.90 release

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue May 25 09:29:33 UTC 2010

Hi!

This is just a notification that I've now created a mailing list related to
OpenGGSN development.  As the entire OpenGGSN project is running on sf.net, the
mailinglist is also running there:

So if you're interested in following what's happening in OpenGGSN, I suggest
you subscribe there, too.   I understand it would probably make more sense
to simply move the entire project to osmocom.org and use this very openbsc
list (it is low-traffic, after all) - but we never know if the original
author wants to come back, and I'd be able to keep that door open for him
and thus the project separate and on sf.net.

I've also made a openggsn-0.90 release including various bugfixes that
were contributed trough the last 5 years, as well as one criticial security
fix.  You can obtain it from:
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/ggsn/