Rejecting cause

Luca Bertoncello bertoncello at netzing.de
Wed Jun 9 09:01:20 UTC 2010

Hi, all!

If I try to change to my Test-Network with my mobile phone (not known
from network and not yet authorized!!) I can't change (of course).
Then I authorize my phone and I try again.
It does not work. I have to turn off and on my phone in order to change
to the network.

I got the information that I can solve this problem by changing the
reject cause (location updating reject cause).
Unfortunately I don't know any cause that say the phone "OK, try again
later", so that my phone will try again later.

Can someone help me and say me a code? I have to give a numeric code,
but I don't know any. It was suggested to send a "network failure" or
"congestion" or "overload", but I don't know the code for these cause...

Thanks for your help!
Luca Bertoncello
Entwicklung                               Mail:  bertoncello at netzing.de

NETZING Solutions AG                      Tel.:  0351/41381 - 0
Kesselsdorfer Str. 216, 01169 Dresden     Fax:   0351/41381 - 12
HRB 18926 / Ust.ID DE211326547            Mail:  netzing.ag at netzing.de