RFC: Relicensing OpenBSC under AGPLv3

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Fri Jul 2 15:42:01 UTC 2010

Hi All!

As I have only received positive feedback from all developers and copyright
holders so far (including On-Waves),  I think we will go ahead with the
AGPLv3 re-licensing.

If your name appears in the git commitlog of OsmocomBB or libosmocore,
you will soon receive a separate e-mail from me, confirming you agree with
the AGPLv3 re-licensing.  If you do not agree, it is no problem.  Then
that respective code will remain under GPLv3, as e.g. the vty-code
that we've imported from zebra/quagga.