multi drop still don't work
laforge at gnumonks.org
Tue Dec 14 12:17:56 CET 2010
There is not a single post of you that included all the information,
* tty output of "bs11_config dump" of both the BTS
* tty output of "bs11_config" regarding the A-bis link state of both BTS
* detailed list of the procedures that you have already tried, like switching
* detailed explanation how you have configured mISDN and the hfcmulti
driver to run multiple d-channels on one E1 link, i.e. applying
linux-2.6.30-hfcmulti-multibts.patch and specifying the correct module
If you really want to enable us to help you properly, please make sure you
are as detailed and as verbose as possible!
- Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org> http://laforge.gnumonks.org/
"Privacy in residential applications is a desirable marketing option."
(ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)
More information about the OpenBSC