NanoBTS Problem

Holger Freyther zecke at selfish.org
Fri Apr 9 19:18:39 UTC 2010

On Friday 09 April 2010 20:48:17 Stuart Baggs wrote:
> OK, I will do this for the group. Could you let me know how to downgrade my
> openBSC to a version which supports the rugby nanoBTS? Would I also need
> to downgrade libosmocore?

Yes, you would need to downgrade libosmocore too. Well I think the best way
would be to search for a small git tutorial. When I would have the time to
track it down I would do..

$ git bisect start -- openbsc/
$ git bisect bad HEAD
$ git bisect good 0.9.0

$ cd openbsc/; make (and if I have link errors or such I would downgrade
libosmocore too... I would downgrade by checking out the releases).