FOSDEM: Who's coming ?

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:33:36 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

As I mentionned in the earlier post, I think it'd be great if we could
use FOSDEM to get known more. These projects covers a wide area, from
quite low level RF stuff, signal processing to higher level GSM
protocols ...so the work is certainly not missing :)

So what I'd like to know is who's planning on coming (yes/no/maybe) to
FOSDEM and if you'd be ready to help out or have equipment you could
bring.
Exactly _what_ we could do will most likely depend on the number of
answer to this mail :)

I've included OpenBTS, OpenBSC and airprobe here because they're the
three projects I know that deal with the 'network' part of GSM (as
opposed to the MS side for things like OpenMoko, Android, ...). And
even if they currently don't share that much code, the GSM knowledge
you gain by contributing to one of these can be directly applicable to
help out in the others.

Cheers !

      Sylvain