ip.access RTP capture using Version 1 (FR) codec

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Wed Jul 29 13:48:32 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 03:15:47PM +0200, Dieter Spaar wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:43:12 +0200, "Harald Welte" <laforge at gnumonks.org> wrote:
> >
> > If you're interested, you can certainly try for yourself with your nanoBTS...
>
> You are joking, right ? How should it work on my Windows machine if it
> does not work on Linux ;-) ?

I'm telling you, OpenBSC's RTP proxy works fine.   I've just made another call
and there are no drop-outs of .8 seconds or anything like that.

As all it uses is the sockets API, i.e. the very same calls that the
input/ipaccess.c module already uses, I think it should be very easy to make it
build using the posix compatibility of cygwin.

Somehow the pcap is missing packets, but I think that's an
independent/different problem.