UMTS

WoMax womax at gmx.ch
Fri Dec 4 13:20:44 UTC 2009

If there is a solution for UMTS (W-CDMA) coming, we don't need the expensive
nanoBTS anymore.

BTW I've still one for sale ... see at http://umts.zerber.us

There are cheap W-CDMA BTS's out there, like Netgear DVG834GH, AT&T  3G
Microcell, Alcatel-Lucent 9365 or the Vodafone Access Gateway you can buy in
England for just 160 GBP each.

All the femtocell's I know have built in GPS for timebase and security
reason, so there is a lot to do for our purpose ...

I guess the future is W-CDMA and I hope there will be openUMTS available
soon ;-)

Regards from Switzerland