new debug / logging architecture

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Thu Dec 17 22:04:27 CET 2009

Hi Holger,

I'm happy with the new architecture.  During testing I made a couple of bug
fixes, which I applied to the new 'new-debug-arch' branch in the root directory
of the git branch namespace. (i.e. not prefixed with holger/).

It would be great if you could finish this work so we can benefit of it
before the congress.

I'll probably merge some initial parts already now (at least the new macro
definitions) to start using log levels in the actual code - even if it
doesn't get used yet.

Regards,
	Harald