[op25-dev] Knock - Knock - Status on OP25 and Python3 etc...

ikjtel ikj1234i at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 14:47:08 UTC 2021

 We currently have an (unreleased, in-house, with-issues) OP25 build that is targeted for GNU Radio 3.9 / 3.10.
The current released version supports GR 3.7 and 3.8, Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, and 20.04, as well as the R PI (both 3B and 4 have success reports).

Inasmuch as the stock version of GR that Ubuntu 20.04 installs is still on GR 3.8, we feel the demand for GR 3.9 (and successor GR versions) may not have reached anywhere near critical mass yet. Could certainly be wrong, but I haven't seen anyone make a good case why OP25-GR 3.9 and/or 3.10 is *necessary* at this time...
Max