[op25-dev] Knock - Knock - Status on OP25 and Python3 etc...

iain macdonnell - N6ML ar at dseven.org
Wed Aug 25 07:48:29 UTC 2021

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 5:51 AM <op25 at zellners.com> wrote:

> Quoting ikjtel <ikj1234i at yahoo.com>:
>
> > No need to subscribe to or register on that site to view the threads.
>
> Thanks, but I do not use that site for anything, ever, period.

I don't really want to get into an argument here, but, seriously; do you
realise how selfish this sounds? Evidently the op25 community has
congregated on the RR forum, but you say that you refuse to go there, for
some unexplained reason, so you want to waste people's time answering
questions based on your knowledge that's probably a year or more out of
date, where you could just get over your apparent pettiness and read the
forum that probably has the answers.

    ~iain