[op25-dev] rx.py Airspy MASTER GAIN Setting option?????

wllmbecks at gmail.com wllmbecks at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 13:29:51 UTC 2020

Gents,

Graham Norbury dug into the Airspy library sometime back and came up with a fix to enable/disable the various gain modes.   I want to recall that he patched some of the existing code

to allow additional args to control these gain modes.   So it’s likely the following will only apply to the boatbod version of op25.

The yellow highlighted text below in my rx.py command line is an example of how my R2 device was set to manual gain mode whereby the device responds to user specified LNA, MIX,

and IF gain settings.

./rx.py --args "airspy=0,sensitivity=0,linearity=0,bias=0" -N 'LNA:15,MIX:15,IF:10' -S 2500000 -T trunk.tsv ………

Bill