[op25-dev] OP25 beginner

Patrick Schlott pschlottvt at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 25 21:53:50 UTC 2020

Hello,

I'd like to get started with a build of OP25 on a Raspberry Pi 3B, with the intention of using it to transmit and receive P25 on a mobile radio. I have some experience building projects from the source, but the current install instructions do not work: https://osmocom.org/projects/op25/wiki/InstallInstructionsPage
I'm not sure if the git link is wrong and I don't want to use svn as that's an older version of the software.
Apologies if this is a beginner question, but this project interests me very much, and I'd like to help in any way I can, if only minimally.

Respectfully,
-Patrick