[op25-dev] OP25, SDR, DMR, TX

ikjtel ikj1234i at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 21 23:40:19 UTC 2020

 Greetings Vladislav
Unfortunately these block functions are not represented in terms of GRC blocks. You're correct that dv_tx.py is at present the only implementation (aside from its big brother, multi_tx.py)

Also AFAIK the rtl-sdr is a receive only device - it's not usable for transmitting.  Don't know about the limesdr...
Max