[op25-dev] A couple Q's - RID Aliases? CC Data

Graham Norbury gnorbury at bondcar.com
Tue Feb 26 01:08:15 UTC 2019

I'm chuckling at the last comment... sorry there's no written documentation
on how it all fits together other than the code itself.  In essence, rx.py
creates the receiver, demodulator, decoder, trunking module and terminal
then uses gnuradio to connect them all together.  Spending time looking
through the code is the best way to figure it out.

Graham