[op25-dev] whitelist file changes?

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Jan 23 15:07:48 UTC 2019

Ah, that explains it then.

The idea of whitelist ranges is really neat, but I'd still like a way to
put tags or other descriptors in the wl file so you can easily tell what
you're listening to.

I'll work on some ideas -- either setting up a 3rd optional field for
tags, or maybe scanning for "#" and calling anything after that a comment.

Thanks,
John
----