[op25-dev] Allstar integration? [1 Attachment]

Graham Norbury gnorbury at bondcar.com
Fri Dec 28 14:15:23 UTC 2018

I've often thought about attempting to write an enhanced version of
sockaudio.py with AGC functionality.  I'm not well versed on the various
algorithms though, and haven't yet found any suitable code samples
online that can be readily repurposed.  If anyone has any pointers I'd
be open to looking at it.

Graham