[op25-dev] Allstar integration?

kb9mwr@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Fri Dec 28 02:16:34 UTC 2018

I wish there was a way to feed op25 into a local Allstar (Asterisk app_rpt) node to drive an analog transmitter. That way I can keep tabs on a few digital systems when I am out and about or via the the IP phone on my desk. One way would be fine till such a time that transmitting with op25 via direct modulator input becomes more common.

 Has any thought been given to that sort of thing?  Just curious

 All the existing digital to analog bridges pretty much rely one one being personally involved with the digital repeaters to configure things on both ends (IP network level etc).