[op25-dev] How To Hold On A Talk Group

wllmbecks@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Dec 17 22:38:52 UTC 2018

Bill,

I don’t know what’s up with this guy.   I created and emailed him op25 configuration files customized for his system and offered at least twice to help him over the phone or via TeamViewer that he never responded to.  Seems to want to remain anonymous except for his email address.   I’ve written him off.  What is that old saying?  You can lead a horse to water but ……

Bill