[op25-dev] How To Hold On A Talk Group

'Trunk Tracker' trunktracker@tampabay.rr.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Dec 16 00:24:48 UTC 2018

And, would you know how I go about installing the new version that lets you type in a talk group ID to hold on?  If I install that version, will it overwrite or delete anything with the current version I have?

trunktracker at tampabay.rr.com

From: op25-dev [mailto:op25-dev-bounces at lists.osmocom.org] On Behalf Of 'Trunk Tracker' trunktracker at tampabay.rr.com [op25-dev]
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2018 7:21 PM
To: op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [op25-dev] How To Hold On A Talk Group

What's a "repo"?  I use the "boatbod" version now.  So if I run those commands to update it, will it overwrite the current version I have now?  And will it overwrite/delete any .tsv or .sh files that I've created?  If it installs to the same directory, how can I copy the config files to the "other" version?

Thanks.

trunktracker at tampabay.rr.com