[op25-dev] Beginner's Guide To Setting Up OP25 From Scratch

kb9mwr@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Nov 24 03:48:24 UTC 2018

As mentioned before this is likely the most recent how-to:

 https://www.hagensieker.com/wordpress/2018/07/17/op25-for-dummies/ https://www.hagensieker.com/wordpress/2018/07/17/op25-for-dummies/

 A year ago I wrote this, when it was just starting to be a thing to install OP25 on a Raspberry Pi:

 http://kb9mwr.blogspot.com/2017/07/listening-to-local-700-mhz-simulcast.html http://kb9mwr.blogspot.com/2017/07/listening-to-local-700-mhz-simulcast.html

 While I don't have any desire to run op25 on Windows, unfortunately I can see a good how-to on that sort of thing being desirable to many.

 I am a ham and I like to tinker, not just be a end user.  So I don't see anyone using this on Windows really contributing anything back to the community.  I really urge people to dig into things deeper than skin level, you never know, you just might learn something.  But that is just me.