[op25-dev] confused

'William Becks' wllmbecks@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Oct 15 19:51:27 UTC 2018

Andy,

I don’t have any answers yet but op25 on my Ubuntu VM’s quit working the past couple of days.   I am assuming that was an software update released, possibly with GNU Radio or one or more of it’s components.   I have subsequently tried fresh installs of Ubuntu 18.04, 16.04, and 14.04 and get variations of the same errors from distro to distro.     OP25 of Raspbian Stretch (Raspberry Pi) and Ayufan Linux (Rock64) are still working as of today but have observed a non-fatal error occurring there as well.

You might try building op25 on Debian 9 in VirtualBox to see how that goes.   I haven’t done some yet myself but will give that a try sometime this evening.  Bottom line, I don’t believe the error(s) that you’re seeing right now are due to anything you have done wrong.

Bill, WA8WG