[op25-dev] confused [1 Attachment]

n3zra@yahoo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Oct 15 17:34:10 UTC 2018

I have finally gotten the OP25 and the virtual box to work again on my windows machine, now I am getting an error that I was not before.  This is a fresh install of everything from virtual box onward.  I get the following message when attempting to start OP25.

 Traceback (most recent call last): File ".rx.py", line 52, in <module> import op25
 ImportError: No module named op25

 Then it goes back to the command prompt.

 What does this mean?  Attaching a screen shot.

 Thanks for the help.
 Andy