[op25-dev] Why can't I hear fire tones?

Chuck Kelsey wb2edv@roadrunner.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Apr 29 20:32:41 UTC 2018

Our P25 phase 2 system is still in transition - most P25, some analog -
all simulcast. Fire tones that go over the P25 are simply a result of
them not being kept off there. There is no decoding done on digital
channels because it doesn't work. Our tones will eventually move to a
high band analog channel (they are still low band for decoding).

Chuck