[op25-dev] Streaming audio from OP25/Raspberry Pi

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Mar 18 23:23:58 UTC 2018

I had the very busy local feed (24 channels) running here for a couple
of months and it seemed perfectly happy.  So I think the system may be
more stable than one might suspect.

I may go to Broadcastify, but they don't want you to stream TAC
talkgroups, and I'd like to include those (quiet as they are) for the
couple of local departments I listen to.  So for now, anyway, I'm just
streaming locally with Icecast.

(Does the Broadcastify DarkIce install as a Debian package, or does it
do an out-of-dpkg install?  I wanted to stay with .debs wherever possible.)

John
----