[op25-dev] Streaming audio from OP25/Raspberry Pi

Chance chance1@lindseyfamily.net [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Mar 18 22:12:55 UTC 2018

Hey John,

Everything worked perfectly. Only one change, I installed the DarkIce build
from Broadcastify which included the MP3 encoder.

I'm feeding Sachse, TX. I use to carry a neighboring city with more
activity, but since they went encrypted, it is just Sachse now.  I only
mention in case you tune there, it is quiet 97% of the time.

I'll probably switch back to my other PI with a scanner while away from
home, until I see that this runs stable for a while.  I'm betting I'll need
something to restart RX.PY every so often....   But so far so good.  And no
nasty background noise of the Whistler scanner headphone jack!

Thanks again.

Chance KC5EOK

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 2:53 PM, John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com