[op25-dev] multi_rx

Brett Friermood brett.friermood@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Thu Jan 18 21:16:33 UTC 2018

It's a git thing, not Ubuntu, and is easily found by an internet search in
less time than it took me to write this reply.

To switch between branches of a project in git use "git checkout <branch>".

As Graham mentioned, if you are using the boatbod version it should already
be up to date with the max branch of the base OP25 project.