[op25-dev] Recent changes

Apu apu@spfld.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Dec 18 03:16:44 UTC 2017

On 12/17/17 18:47, gnorbury at bondcar.com [op25-dev] wrote:
> rx.py doesn't look for signals like SIGUSR1 at present, but there's no
> reason it couldn't be implemented if desired.  There is already a
> facility to lock out TG's using the "L" key in the terminal, but it

Thanks, Graham.  If it could handle the signal from an external program,
that would be ideal.  It would be managed remotely, and by people I
don't necessarily want at the command-line. :)

I tried hacking it together myself but my python skills are lacking.
But I can build my web UI and middleware in another language if rx.py
can handle the signal.

--
 _
| |