[op25-dev] boatbod's op25 github fork updated

gnorbury@bondcar.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Thu Oct 19 16:29:46 UTC 2017

For anyone interested, I have merged the latest changes to the osmocom max branch into my op25 github fork https://github.com/boatbod/op25 and added the ability to dynamically turn on and off the various plots (fft, constellation, symbol & datascope).  These are controlled from the terminal window by pressing the 1, 2, 3 & 4 keys.

1 = fft
2 = constellation
3 = symbol
4 = datascope

Presently it is only possible to enable one plot at a time.  Once I figure out how to track and untangle the gnuradio inter-block connections, I will see about making them operate simultaneously.

 Graham