[op25-dev] Re: No audio

gnorbury@bondcar.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Wed Oct 18 02:40:58 UTC 2017

If you have audio I guess it's working so there's no need to worry about the audio device line in the log file :)
The log is generally produced by redirecting stderr to something.  Typically "stderr.2" if you follow the example in the README.  You can "tail -f stderr.2" to see a real-time output of log messages if there are any.

I'm not sure what went wrong with my repo, but you can access it pretty easily as follows:

cd ~
git clone https://github.com/boatbod/op25 https://github.com/boatbod/op25 op25.boatbod
cd op25.boatbod
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ../
make
sudo make install

I suspect the problem might have been that you tried to clone my repo into the existing max branch, which comes from a different source and branch.  Best to delete and start over, or clone into a different subdir as shown above.

Graham