[op25-dev] OP25 on Ubuntu 14.04

'William Becks' wa8wg@centurytel.net [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Oct 8 12:57:39 UTC 2017

Gents,

Has anyone else observed that pulse audio seems to crash consistently after
approximately 24 hours of continuous operation of Ubuntu14.04?  This happens
regardless of the branch of op25 built on the system.   I have searched the
web for this problem and have tried a number of fixes for the pulse audio
crash but none of them have corrected the problem.    I have tried
uninstalling pulse audio to use the underlying ALSA, but can't seem to
maintain reliable audio level settings after a shutdown or a reboot.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Bill, WA8WG