[op25-dev] Re: Raspbian Jessie Stretch Lite

'William Becks' wa8wg@centurytel.net [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Sep 24 18:21:40 UTC 2017

I was able to successfully compile op25 on Raspbian Stretch Lite, but once rx.py was executed,  there was a recurring buzz sound approximately every four seconds in the audio output from the Pi.   I went back and retested the code with Raspbian Jessie Lite and got the same results.     I opted to use the “git clone https://github.com/boadbod/op25.git” option when building op25.   Did I miss something that is causing  the recurring buzz noise in the audio?

Thank you!

Bill, WA8WG