[op25-dev] Re: OP25 and Wireshark

James K4JK k4jk.james@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Tue Aug 29 17:19:10 UTC 2017

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like using scope.py from the main branch is
the best bet at this point.

I've been thinking about building a mini desktop with Ubuntu 14.04 for use
specifically with OP25, so I think I will finally bite the bullet and do
so. I don't think the main branch liked my Debian 8 installation when I
tried to compile.

When using scope.py do I need to do the same thing as far as turning off
audio decoding for use with wireshark? Would this be what I want for
example?

./scope.py --args 'rtl' -N 'LNA:30' -f <freq>  -S 1000000 -q 1  -v 10 -w -W
224.0.0.1 -T file.tsv

Thanks again