[op25-dev] OP25 for noobs by a noob (long)

kristoff rhoades kerplunk@ymail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sat Aug 5 06:10:57 UTC 2017

Hello all..

Bill,

Forgive my intrusion, but are there any resources out there that can
generate a trunk.tsv file, given RadioReference.com data as input? I can
hand craft them, but I travel a fair amount and it would make things
easier in new places. If there is not a script for this out there, I'd
be happy to throw one together.

Thanks for your time.

kr