[op25-dev] Re: Success! (almost...)

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Mon Jul 17 13:55:31 UTC 2017

Thanks, Max!  Attached is the capture.dat file.  While Radio Reference
lists this site (Ohio MARCS-IP, Montgomery County) as 30 frequencies, I
seem to see only 24.  Perhaps the others are held for future expansion.

Now that the program is running properly for me, I have a few other
suggestions/questions.  I'll post those in separate emails to avoid
confusion.

73,
John
----