[op25-dev] Re: rx.py progress [5 Attachments]

John Ackermann N8UR jra@febo.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Jul 2 17:52:56 UTC 2017

Hi Max --

Attached are several screenshots from a recent run.  The first run used
"-P constellation" and you can see the gnuplot output, as well as the
error messages in the console where I'm tailing stderr.2

The second run disabled the gnuplot output and the -T command.  The
console window remained empty with no output.  Note the sample rate
error that's partially on the console screen and partially in the
stderr.2 output.

I suspect that sample rate is the crux of the issue, as KB9MWR also
noted this morning.  Sometimes, I see the sample rate being set
correctly but most of the time get the errors shown in the screenshots:
it appears that the -S parameter is not being caught, the default 320000
rate is used, and that's failing as invalid.  (I normally use 250000 as
the rate, but have tried with 1000000 and get the same results).

Hope this helps.

John
----