[op25-dev] Re: OP25 Setup Info

Mark Tomlin dygear@gmail.com [op25-dev] op25-dev at yahoogroups.com
Sun Jun 11 11:45:34 UTC 2017

So, after a little fiddling, it compiles. I am running the program right
now with an RTL dongle and I'll let you know how that goes.

Install a clean copy of Raspbian
<https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/> Jessie, then do the
following commands.

   - sudo apt update
   - sudo apt upgrade
   - sudo apt install gnuradio gnuradio-dev gr-osmosdr libhackrf-dev
   libuhd-dev git cmake build-essential libboost-all-dev libusb-1.0-0.dev
   libcppunit-dev liblog4cpp5-dev libssl-dev
   - mkdir ~/radio
   - cd ~/radio
   - git clone https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio
   - sudo cp gnuradio/gr-analog/include/gnuradio/analog/squelch_base_cc.h
   /usr/include/gnuradio/analog/
   - git clone https://github.com/robotastic/trunk-recorder.git
   - cd trunk-recorder
   - cmake .